Portable Heavy-Duty Electric Inflator
• POWERFUL MOTOR: This Portable Heavy-Duty Electric Inflator powerful motor can provide 150PSI pressure and 20L/min airflow. A 315/35R20 size tire takes only 10 minutes to inflate, and the inflator pump takes only 8 minutes to inflate the tire from 0 to 36PSI.
• DOUBLE LAYER LCD SCREEN: With a large display screen showing the actual pressure, the pump also has an automatic shut-down feature once the desired pressure is reached.
• GREAT BATTERY LIFE: With a built-in 6000mAh large battery perfect for emergencies.
• SAFE & EASY TO USE: The charging electric circuit adopts professional charging management and a built-in battery protection device. When the voltage is too low, it will automatically cut off the power, preventing the battery from discharging.
• PORTABLE: The cordless inflator is convenient for you on road trips or outdoor adventures. The tire air compressor bag is small and compact and doesn't take up much space, so you can quickly put it in your backpack, bike rack, or car trunk.
• OUR GUARANTEE: Buy with confidence as this product comes with a 30 Day Money Back Guarantee. For more information, please see our Shipping and Returns Policy.
What's So Important About Tire Pressure?
Properly inflated tires affect your safety, fuel economy, and your wallet. If your tires are underinflated, you'll experience premature wear and poor fuel economy. In some cases, if one or two tires badly need air, you might even feel the car pull to one side. These factors combined might cost you hundreds of dollars or much more if you get in an accident.
For vehicles equipped with a TPMS (Tire Pressure Monitoring System), you can't always rely on this system to check your tire pressure. Most of the time, the TPMS warning light will only come on when the pressure falls 25% below the recommended tire pressure. By that time, driving on underinflated tires will affect handling and uneven wear of your tires.
USA Today says that if your tire is 25% below the recommended pressure, you are three times more likely to get into a crash. Suppose it's 25% above where it should be. Then your chances of a crash double.
With statistics like that, you should be monitoring your tire pressure often — to save money and keep you safe on the road. Make checking your tire pressure a regular part of your car-care routine.
Model Name: c3106
Item Width: 1.73 inches
Item Length: 6.29 inches
What's in the box:
1 x Rechargeable Tire Pump
1 x User Manual
1 x USB Charging Cord
1 x Air Hose
Nossels & Accessories