• FOAM ROLLERS FOR MUSCLES: These high-density foam rollers are ideal for physical therapy, exercise, yoga, and deep-tissue muscle massage. The foam roller massager is great for self-myofascial release and increases blood flow throughout the body. Foam roller for back.
• GYM FOAM ROLLER PREVENTS INJURIES: Foam rolling promotes a healthy back and reduces pain. Perfect for improving balance, flexibility, stretching, muscle strengthening, stabilization, and spinal adjustment. It helps prevent Delayed-Onset-Muscle Soreness (DOMS) and is ideal for injury rehabilitation exercises.
• FOAM EXERCISE ROLLER ADVANTAGES: Our black foam rollers are great for yoga, pilates, weight training, back exercises, core workouts, and massage therapy at home or in the gym. These foam rollers are engineered to relieve sore muscles and are perfect for all body types. It measures approximately 24 inches long x 6 inches wide and is round in diameter.
• EXTRA FIRM EXPANDED POLYPROPYLENE (EPP): Made from high-density molded polypropylene to maintain firmness and won’t lose shape after heavy use. 2 lbs. per cubic foot density and can easily support 300 lbs. Smooth surface, anti-slip, lightweight, durable, comfortable, easy to clean and transport, eco-friendly, and liquid repellant. Trigger point foam roller. Back roller form.
• OUR GUARANTEE: Buy with confidence as this product comes with a 30 Day Money Back Guarantee. For more information, please see our Shipping and Returns Policy.
Are foam rollers actually good for you?
A systematic review article on foam rolling based on 49 studies concluded foam rolling reduced muscle stiffness and pain and increased range of motion.
Is it good to foam roll daily?
To keep flexible and stress-free and avoid injuries, you should aim to foam roll on a daily basis for 5 to 20 minutes. But even a few times a week will make a big difference!
Prevents Muscle Injury: Perfect for positioning, balance, postural and muscle re-education, spinal stabilization, body awareness, and coordination, ranging and strengthening activities.
Foam Rollers For Muscle: This High-Density Foam Roller helps you relax your muscles before or after Exercise, Yoga, and Massage Therapy and helps to relieve Muscles Tension and increase Muscle Reflexology.