Keep your hands toasty and warm in cold weather with the Heated Gloves. Featuring a rechargeable battery, these gloves provide up to 6 hours of continuous heat, making them perfect for long days on the ski slopes or in cold weather. Enjoy the heat and comfort with every wear.
• TOUCHSCREEN THERMAL GLOVES: The index finger of these Rechargeable Electric Thermal Unisex Gloves is designed so you can use them without taking them off on touchscreen-type devices such as phones, iPads, etc.
• 3 TEMPERATURE SETTINGS: With three heat settings, HIGH, MEDIUM, and LOW, the temperature can be adjusted to your specific needs; the temperature can be easily adjusted by pressing the ON/OFF button on the gloves.
• PREMIUM HIGH-QUALITY MATERIALS: High-Quality carbon fiber heating material and waterproof coating, these electric gloves are breathable, heat insulated, and windproof perfect for the cold wind of winter.
• GREAT BATTERY LIFE: Equipped with 2200mah High-Capacity Battery.
• FIBER HEATING MATERIAL: Heated Thermal Gloves increase by 20%, heating and covering the whole hand. Wearing these Rechargeable Electric Thermal Unisex Gloves makes you feel much more even warm and hot.
• OUR GUARANTEE: Buy with confidence as this product comes with a 30 Day Money Back Guarantee. For more information, please see our Shipping and Returns Policy.
How to use:
1. The charger should be fully charged before the first use. The battery is fully charged when the charger indicator changes red to green.
2. Connect the fully charged battery with the wire in the battery bag next to the gloves, put it into the battery bag, and cover it.
3. Put on gloves, press the power button for 3 seconds for the first time, and then short press the power button to adjust the temperature.
4. When the power is low, please take out the battery and use the charger provided to charge it until it's full.
What's in the box:
1x Pair of gloves
1x Battery charger
1x Instruction Manual
1x Carry bag
Heating Time: 3-6 hours
Battery Pack: 7.4V, 2200MAh
Temperature: Low 104F / Medium 122F / High 149F
Note: Connect the two cables of the charger to the socket of the battery pack cable. Both battery packs must always be charged at the same time!