Elevate your fitness regimen with our versatile Kettlebell Workout Set, comprising four weights of 5, 10, 15, and 20 pounds each, encased in a durable HDPE hard shell with cement filling. This cost-effective alternative to traditional cast iron kettlebells is designed to protect your floors, offering incredible versatility for a wide range of workout routines. From the clean and swing to the goblet squat, windmill, and Turkish get-up, this kettlebell set adds variety and challenges to your home gym workouts. The wide grip ensures comfortable one or two-handed use, making it suitable for both beginners and seasoned fitness enthusiasts. With textured grips and a broad, flat base, these kettlebells provide a secure and stable workout experience. Protect your floor and invest in fitness excellence with this essential home gym addition.
• COST-EFFECTIVE WORKOUT SET: This HDPE-coated cement-filled kettlebell set is a cost-effective alternative to the traditional cast iron kettlebell. With four weights (5lbs/ 10lbs/ 15lbs/ 20lbs) and versatility, your investment in this workout set will be worth every penny!
• DIFFERENT WEIGHTS FOR DEMANDS: This strength training kettlebell set is a perfect choice for beginners or people looking for a bargain. 5lbs and 10lbs are ideal weights to start with. 15lbs / 20lbs kettlebell is a good choice for light endurance training.
• TEXTURED GRIPS: The surface of the handle is designed into a textured type that can add friction between the grips and your hands, especially when you sweat, bringing you a cozy and reassuring user experience.
• WIDE FLAT BASE: Every kettlebell is designed with a flat base to ensure it sits perfectly on the floor and does not roll or wobble.
• PROTECT YOUR FLOOR: The kettlebells are coated in durable HDPE plastic and filled with cement. Compared with iron models, the plastic shell won’t do too much damage to the floor when dropped.
• OUR GUARANTEE: Buy with confidence as this product comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee. For more information, please see our Shipping and Returns Policy.
Undeniable Benefits of Kettlebell Training
Gives You A Low-Impact Workout
Kettlebell training will provide less wear-and-tear on the joints than many other exercises. Although they deal with developing power and explosive strength, kettlebell exercises remain low-impact, as they are done with the feet remaining on the floor. This keeps you from over-straining the joints, tendons, and ligaments during your workout.
The loads will also be lighter than most barbell training while still providing a challenge. I have clean-and-jerked more than 500 pounds in my lifting career and still have trouble maintaining my balance on a single-leg deadlift with anything over 35 pounds (don’t laugh!). Kettlebells provide a challenge in other aspects of fitness, such as balance and coordination, without the heavier weights of barbell training.
Versatile And Space-Efficient Equipment
This simple piece of equipment will fill that void in any training regiment. Need to develop explosive strength and power? Try some kettlebell swings. Want to build strength in the upper and lower body? Then try some presses and goblet squats. Beyond that, abdominals and stabilizers can be attacked with a total-body exercise like Turkish get-ups. The options for exercise provided by a kettlebell can address virtually any area in your fitness endeavors.
Along with being versatile, a kettlebell is compact and portable. It takes up the same space as a dumbbell or cannonball, and most exercises require very little space. This makes a kettlebell an ideal training tool for a lifter on the go: small enough to fit into any home studio or garage gym and portable enough to take outdoors or anywhere!
Provides A Full-Body Workout
Kettlebells can improve all aspects of fitness, from balance to strength, to cardio, and even to flexibility and mobility. Furthermore, kettlebell exercises often bombard the entire body and major muscle groups, providing a full-body workout.
The kettlebell swing attacks the entire posterior chain: glutes, hamstrings, and lower back. Another explosive movement, the kettlebell clean-and-jerk, gets the whole body involved, from the legs and hips to the overhead motion of the shoulders and arms. Along with explosive movements, kettlebells can get the entire body engaged in purposeful, deliberate exercises. Movements like goblet squats, lunges, and presses are slower movements that focus on building strength while demanding stabilizers and the core.
Whether a powerful, fast movement or a slow one, kettlebells provide that full-body workout that gym-goers aim for.
Total Item Weight: 50lbs
Material: Cement, HDPE
Overall dimensions (L x W x H): 5lbs: 7 x 5 x 7.5” / 10lbs: 7.5 x 6.5 x 9” / 15lbs: 8 x 7.5 x 10” / 20lbs: 8.5 x 8.5 x 11”