Wall Mounted Multifunctional Dip Station and Pull-bar
This wall-mounted exercise station is a great way to get your strength training in. The multi-functional dip station and pull-up bar can support up to 440 pounds, making it perfect for your home gym. It's easy to install and features a secure wall mount, giving you the perfect spot to focus on strengthening your upper body.
• MULTIPLE GRIP POSITIONS: You can grip this pull-up bar in a comprehensive, parallel, or narrow position. Allow for a variety of angles to workouts. Anti-slip handles provide comfort when you are exercising.
• 440 LBS WEIGHT CAPACITY: 38" pull-up bar allowing you to grip it in broad, parallel, or narrow positions. The knurled non-slip handle provides comfort as you do push-ups, pull-ups, chin-ups with multiple grip positions, tricep dips, vertical knee raises, and much more.
• ERGONOMIC DESIGN: The pull-up station has a 2" high-density back cushion support and armrest, effectively reducing the pressure on the spine and elbow and providing comfort as you work out your abdomen, waist, chest, and upper body.
• STRONG SUSPENSION ANCHORS: Additional training accessories are attachable: punch bags, TRX straps, power ropes, or yoga straps (not included) to offer countless exercise possibilities.
• OUR GUARANTEE:Buy with confidence as this product comes with a 30 day Money Back Guarantee. For more information, please see our Shipping and Returns Policy.
Can dip bars be used for pull-ups?
This can also be used as a pull-up bar and thus offers you a mobile workout and an unbeatable selection of exercises: You train dips and pull-ups as well as the abdominal muscles, the biceps, and other muscle groups.
What are the benefits of pull-ups and dips?
Pull-ups target the back, biceps, and rear delts, while dips benefit the chest, triceps, and shoulders. By only doing these two exercises, you'll be working all the major upper body muscle groups, resulting in impressive gains in strength and size.
Wall Mounting Requirements
The product should be installed on the Concrete brick/ solid cement wall/ solid red brick wall / solid tile wall.
Do not install the product on hollow brick walls/ honeycomb brick walls/drywall /sandwich panels.
You can also use lumber to be secured to the wall using wood stud screws. And then install this product. It can also be mounted to plywood and then mounted to the wall.