STANDARD (12 MONTH) ONE YEAR MANUFACTURER WARRANTY:
The manufacturer warrants this product to be free from defects in workmanship and materials, under normal residential use and conditions, for a period of one (1) year for the original invoice date. Shipping and handling fees are to be paid for by the customer. The manufacturer agrees, at its option during the warranty period, to repair and defect in material or workmanship or to furnish a repaired or refurbished product of equal value in exchange without charge (except for a fee for shipping, handling, packing, return postage, and insurance which will be incurred by the customer). Such repair or replacement is subject to verification of the defect or malfunction and proof of purchase as confirmed by showing the model number on original dated sales receipt or original invoice number.
- Contact us at email@example.com with the following information.
- Customer name that the product was purchased under.
- Original invoice number (found on the original Purchase Confirmation)
- Clear photos or video showing product issue.
- Faulty products do not always need to be returned to Fit Sports if Warranty Dept. can determine that the product is malfunctioning or faulty by photos or videos.
- Claims for defective merchandise must be made within ONE year from invoice date.
- Any claims for defective merchandise that need to be returned, must be packed in original packaging
- We reserve the right to specify that items be returned to the original warehouse for inspection.
- Pictures are required to claim defective merchandise, along with a copy of the original invoice
UPHOLSTERY PRODUCT WARRANTIES:
- The manufacturer warrants the reclining mechanism, wooden frame parts and spring systems against manufacturing and material defects for ONE year.
- Cushioning/Filling Material – The manufacturer warrants against defective parts on seat cushion foams and filling materials for one year.
- All foam and filling composites naturally soften with use. This softening does not constitute a defect under the warranty.
FABRIC AND LEATHER
Fabric – The manufacturer warrants the upholstery fabric used on your furniture against; seam failure, fabric separation and nap loss for one year. The manufacturer cannot cover pilling, which is a result of normal wear, nor fading, which can be caused by overexposure to sunlight.
Leather – The manufacturer warrants leather upholstery against seam failure and material defects for one year.
- The natural beauty of leather means that no two pieces of leather are exactly alike. As such, natural markings and grain variations are not considered defects.
This warranty does not include:
- Any condition resulting from other than ordinary residential wear or any use for which the product was not intended, such as use in rental or contract trade or commercial use
- Any condition resulting from incorrect or inadequate maintenance or care
- Damage resulting from misuse, abuse, negligence, accidents, or shipping damage
- Dissatisfaction due to buyer’s remorse
- Normal wear and tear
- Damages incurred during transportation
- Damages incurred during assembly or maintenance
- Any used, previously displayed items
Fit Sports makes no express warranty or condition whether written or oral and Fit Sports expressly disclaims all warranties and conditions not stated in this limited warranty. To the extent allowed by the local law of jurisdictions outside the United States, Fit Sports disclaims all implied warranties or conditions, including any implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
For all transactions occurring in the United States, any implied warranty of condition of merchantability, satisfactory quality, or fitness for a particular purpose is limited to the duration of the express warranty set forth above. Some states or countries do not allow a limitation on how long an implied warranty lasts or the exclusion of limitation of incidental or consequential damages for consumer products. In such sates or countries, some exclusions or limitations of this limited warranty may not apply to the Purchaser.
For consumer transaction, the limited warranty terms contained in this statement, except to the extent lawfully permitted, do not exclude, restrict, or modify but are in addition to the mandatory statutory rights applicable to the sale of this Product to the Purchaser. All warranty claims must be filed by the consumer to the retailer of this product, who in turn is to contact the manufacturer regarding any warranty return or replacement. We will not handle claims from the consumer directly. Please retain invoices for a minimum of one year for warranty purposes.