• KEYLESS SECURE LOCK: This chain bicycle lock has a 5-digit combination lock, allowing up to 100,000 possible codes making it nearly impossible to crack. Convenient & Secure.
• DURABLE CUT-RESISTANT CABLE: This heavy-duty anti-theft bike cable is made from extra thick manganese steel for cut resistance and protective zinc-plated coating to prevent it from being sawed and give it a long lifespan.
• LONG & FLEXIBLE CABLE: This bike locks combination lock is 4 feet long. It is ideal for bicycles, tools, spare tires, ladders, lawnmowers, gates, fences, toolboxes, sports equipment, etc.
• PROTECTIVE WATERPROOF & DUSTPROOF COVER: The high-quality wire is covered by a flexible silicone sleeve which covers the wire to protect it from water and dust, making it highly durable.
• EASY TO USE: This combination lock is easy to set and reset with your preferred personalized number combination.
• OUR GUARANTEE:Buy with confidence as this product comes with a 30 Day Money Back Guarantee. For more information, please see our Shipping and Returns Policy.
What Is a Combination Lock?
Combination locks require a correct combination to be entered before the lock can be opened. Usually, combination locks have three, four, or five digits, but there are locks out there with more.
Most combination locks have a 10-sided wheel with a number on each side (0 to 9), but there are combination locks with letters or even symbols instead of numbers.
Most people that use combination locks do so because it means they don't have to carry keys, which is very handy!
You can also let others know the combination of your lock, which helps if you're sharing the bike lock with family members or friends.
Materials: Stainless Steel / Plastic
How to set up code:
This lock is preset to operate at 00000. To set your combination, follow the steps below;
1. Dial the combination wheels to 00000 and withdraw the cable.
2. Turn the knob 90 degrees clockwise to the designated position.
3. Reset the combination wheels to the desired combination, ensuring the numbers are lined up with the pointer.
4. Have selecting your combination numbers, turn the knob back to the original position in a counterclockwise direction.
5. The new combination is now set.
6. Repeat the 1-5 steps to reset the combination anytime.