Men's Aqua Non-Slip Trekking & Hiking Shoes
• QUICK DRYING AND COMFY: Water hiking shoes with an open mesh upper promise quick drying and breathability; lets each step be cool, dry, and comfy.
• EASY PUT ON AND TAKE OFF: Non-Slip outsole promises reliable traction, and unique elastic lace allows you to adjust your shoes easily without worrying about lace falling.
• LIGHTWEIGHT FOOT PROTECTION: Lightweight stretchy thick rubber sole offers foot protection and enhances stability and comfort. Perfect for beach, water sports, and hiking.
• GREAT FOR: These hiking water shoes are suitable for water sports, hiking, beach activities, daily walking, sailing, parasailing, boating, kayaking, fishing, travel, etc.
• OUR GUARANTEE: Buy with confidence as this product comes with a 30 Day Money Back Guarantee. For more information, please see our Shipping and Returns Policy.
Are Trekking Shoes Necessary?
Trail runners, sneakers, or even particular sandals should be fine. However, hiking shoes are necessary whenever you go on rougher, technical terrain with scree, creek crossings, or lots of mud.
Do You Know What The Purpose of Wearing Shoes is?
Footwear is intended to provide comfort for wearers and offers good protection for human feet against harsh conditions. Similarly, the primary purposes of hiking shoes are to protect your feet against bruising and abrasion from rough wilderness terrain, to cushion your soles, and to provide good traction on rough, steep, slippery, wet, and muddy terrain.
Backpacking shoes must also offer enough stability and be durable. A reliable hiking shoe is durable and won’t leave you in the middle of the trail. For long-distance backpacking, shoes need to be supportive and, preferably, lightweight. They also need to feel flexible and comfortable when walking. However, shoes might have to be stiffer and more supportive on rough surfaces.
Hiking footwear must also be functional and respond to changing environments and surface types. This usually depends on the boot construction. If you want to learn more about the components of hiking shoes and the materials from which they are made, you can check out our post on the anatomy of hiking shoes.
Upper Material: Mesh (Air mesh)
Outsole Material: Rubber
Lining Material: Synthetic
Insole Material: Rubber
Closure Type: Elastic band
Shoe Width: Medium(B,M)
Fit: Fits true to size
What's in the box?
1x Men's Aqua Non-Slip Trekking & Hiking Shoes
Award Winning Customer Service
30 Day Money Back Guarantee
Share and get 15% off!
Simply share this product on one of the following social networks and you will unlock 15% off!