bike Touch Screen Cycling Gloves With Special Gel Pad
• PALM PROTECTION: The gel pad material covers the entire palm, which can not only relieve the vibration caused by the uneven riding surface but also prevent blisters from forming on the handle for a long time beneficial to protect the palm.
• HIGH-QUALITY FABRIC: This high-stretch microfiber fabric makes your hands feel very comfortable, does not feel sticky when wearing, is light overall, and does not make your hands feel stuffy.
• EXTREMELY BREATHABLE: Our gloves' fabric is breathable, not stuffy, and very comfortable to wear. Lots of ventilation holes in the palms and fingers to keep hands dry all day.
• TOUCH SCREEN INDEX & THUMB FUNCTIONALITY: Two fingers are equipped with a touch screen special cloth, which is very user-friendly. You can use electronic devices and view maps without taking off your gloves.
• DURABLE WITH STYLISH DESIGNS: The thumb is made of high-absorbent terry cloth, which fits the skin very well and is easy to wipe sweat when riding. The wrist is also designed with velcro, which can be adjusted according to the size of the wrist. Easy to wear and take off
• OUR GUARANTEE: Buy with confidence as this product comes with a 30 Day Money Back Guarantee. For more information, please see our Shipping and Returns Policy.
Five reasons why you should always wear your gloves
When riding on open roads, whether you like it or not, there will always be a risk of getting into an accident. Nobody starts a ride planning to crash, but accidents happen, and you need to be prepared for it.
When you crash, your reflex is often to stick your hands out to break the fall. Gloves can be a useful first layer of defense to prevent painful cuts and scrapes. Should you encounter an accident, you will be glad for your cycling gloves, the impact they absorb, and the scratches they take on the sensitive skin of your palms.
2. Firm Grip
When riding in warm and humid conditions, your hands can get sweaty and easily slip around the handlebars. These cycling gloves help to keep your hands from sweating, keeping your hands dry and allowing you to maintain a safe, tight grip on the handlebars at all times.
You will find that cycling gloves are handy when you are caught in the rain, as they provide the much-needed friction between your hands and the wet handlebar.
The padding on cycling gloves aids in cushioning your hands from the vibrations passed through the bike and handlebar to the hand's main contact points.
When riding, you are placing pressure on your ulnar and median nerves. You will start to feel numbness, tingling, or even pain in your fingers by entrapping them. This will affect your grip strength and how well you control the bike.
Therefore, wearing gloves will help to dampen the vibrations, eliminating hand discomfort and allowing you to enjoy longer rides.
4. Injury Prevention
Cyclists are prone to suffer from handlebar palsy. It is an injury caused due to prolonged compression of a nerve in your wrist. The pain can be severe, and if you are not careful, you might also risk suffering from nerve damage.
5. Face Wipe
Most cycling gloves in the market come with a soft section typically found across the thumb. This is particularly useful when wiping away pesky body fluids, such as saliva or sweat. Your friend riding behind you will thank you for wearing gloves, and you won’t have to worry about sweat stinging your eyes during a ride.
Product Sizes: S / M / L / XL
Materials: Cotton / Polyester / Microfiber / Nylon
Weight: 3.17oz - 3.88oz / Pair
What's in the box?
1 x Pair of Cycling Gloves
Award Winning Customer Service
30 Day Money Back Guarantee
Share and get 15% off!
Simply share this product on one of the following social networks and you will unlock 15% off!